Interesting fact: Kiehl’s was founded as an old-world apothecary in New York over 160 years ago (I'm a history guy).
What I like most:
1) It contains all-natural ingredients of oat bran, oat kernel and pumice that leave a light smelling scent and amazing feel on your skin.
2) The pumice does a great job at exfoliating your skin and removing dead and rough skin, for a smoother, fresher surface feel.
3) Note, it’s not recommended for your face, but can be used on the body including your heels and elbows.
4) Great price point! Only $15!
5) Recycle friendly company - If you’re a fan of recycling like me, I would definitely check out their Recycle and Be Rewarded Program – It’s basically a program that lets you bring in your old Kiehl’s empty bottles to your nearest store location. After 10 bottles, you’re given a FREE travel collection product.
Thanks for reading and following My Plus One.
image of soap in credit of http://www.kiehls.com